Training as a trainer C popular sport - across all sports
The training to become a trainer in popular sports qualifies you to plan, organise and carry out sports and exercise lessons with children and young people in sports clubs. It gives suggestions for a child- and youth-oriented sport and movement practice. The participants develop pedagogical, didactic-methodical and organisational skills, social competence in dealing with children and young people.
- Development, resilience, everyday life, world of movement and understanding of sport in children and young people
- Sports and movement practice: e.g. warm-up, small and large games, traditional sports, trendy, adventure and adventure sports, alternative forms of movement, play and sports equipment, circus games, dancing, psychomotor skills, body experience and relaxation, etc.
- Perception and nature experience games, orienteering, environmentally friendly behaviour in leisure and sports
- Teaching concepts, planning, implementation and evaluation of sport and exercise lessons, own teaching activities
- Role, responsibility and role model function of the trainer
- Leading groups, social skills, dealing with conflicts
- Functional anatomy and physiology, functional gymnastics, basic concepts of training theory, sport motor tests, nutrition in sport,
- Duty of supervision and liability, protection of minors, sports insurance
- Structures of organised sport, etc.