The Trainer-C-Certificate is aimed at all volunteers who already play handball in a club or have a great interest in handball. The training qualifies you as a trainer in handball in all age groups. However, the training with children and young people is a main focus. As you will have a tight programme of 60 learning units (LE) each in the two weeks of the course, an interest in handball, good general fitness and a certain degree of discipline are required.
- Basic knowledge - condition
- Basic techniques
- Basic Tactics Formation
- Attack/defence - individual
- attack/defence - cooperative
- Attack/defence - crew
Structure of the training:
- Part I Basic course (60 LE)
- Part II Advanced training course (60 LE)
- Part III Practical examination (on 2 days to be determined during the course)
Another prerequisite for obtaining the trainer's license:
- Passing the exam (120 min)
- Referees license ( 10 LE short course)
- First aid certificate
The 1st help course can be completed via the ASC Göttingen and the referee's licence at the HVN.