Seminar Potential Development (without license)
You would like to help design your own seminars and try something new! You want to exchange ideas and advice with other FWDers! Maybe you already have a trainer license or a trainer license or you don't need it for your work in your place of work!
Then this seminar group is the right place for you!
Here you can create the contents of your seminar week together with the other participants and your instructors. Together you can work out which topics you are interested in, which contents are important to you in your voluntary service and what can help you in your work in the placement office.
For example, you could work on the following topics together:
- Communication and conflict management
- Time Management
- Sport and media
- career counselling, future planning, appearance in application situations
- Sports practice, for example: climbing, golf, canoe polo, headis, spikeball, bouncer ball, geocaching
- appearance in front of groups, body language, contact with children/colleagues
- Small games, energizer, relaxation, fair play
- Planning of exercise hours/training units/AGs/moving breaks
- "Making children strong"
- Sport and politics, engagement / voluntary work in sport
- Fit for diversity (integration through sport), inclusion
- Sustainability in sport
- Office work (desk organisation, 10-finger typing etc.)
- and much more... bring in your interests!
The following topics are also a fixed component (time frame as required):
- Information about volunteer service, especially "your FWD annual project"; help in choosing your free seminar days
- Exchange about your voluntary service, reflection on your role "letter to myself", choice of a seminar speaker
- brainstorming and planning of introductory, intermediate and partly final seminar